Santa Clarita Rodent Control & Prevention
Protect Your Home or Business From Rats & Mice
Santa Clarita’s constant growth and construction, along with proximity to many wildlife areas, results in an active rodent population. Rats and mice live in close association with humans and rely on our activity, structures, and garbage for food, drink, and shelter. These rodents can become a nuisance in your yard and wreak havoc in your attic or walls. Fortunately, the team of rodent control and prevention experts at No Bugs Termite and Pest Control can help you fight the rodents that are making your home their own.
Are you noticing signs of potential rodent activity at home? Contact our experienced rodent technicians at Santa Clarita’s No Bugs Termite and Pest Control to discuss your options.
Recognizing Common Signs of Rodent Activity
When you are watching a movie with your family, snuggled into the couch with popcorn and ice cream, do you hear a scratching above you in the ceiling? Have you paused your movie to listen more intently, only to hear running or scratching in the attic or walls? You may have a rodent problem.
Have you recently done some “spring cleaning” in your garage, uncovering rodent droppings and boxes with holes chewed in them? Do you discover that an old blanket that was stacked on top of your storage shelving is torn to pieces? This may indicate a rodent infestation in your garage.
You can get control of the rodents in your home, and stop the infestation, with help from the team at No Bugs Termite and Pest Control. We have the tools and knowledge, using our experience in Santa Clarita, to stop rats and mice in their tracks and prevent further damage to your home, vehicle, and property.
Signs of a rodent problem may include:
- Visible mice or rats in your yard, garage, or home.
- Audible scratching or running, indicating rats or mice in your attic, walls, or crawl spaces.
- Droppings or urine stains along with wood framing, block walls, yard perimeter, around trash cans, or in your garage.
- Rub marks, caused by rats or mice using an entry point or pathway over time and rubbing the oils from their fur onto the wall or entry point.
- Chew marks or holes in pantry items, pet food bags, storage boxes, material, or drywall.
We Can Help
There are a few clear signs of rodent activity that you may notice around your property. If you are concerned about rats or mice in and around your home, the team at No Bugs can inspect the perimeter of your yard as well as in and around your structure for confirmation and assess how we can help.
Our team will take all of these signs of activity into consideration when determining a plan of action for your property. Don’t combat the rodents around your home alone. Let the rodent control professionals at No Bugs Termite and Pest Control use our expertise to treat your home and yard.
What Makes No Bugs the #1 Rodent Control Company in the SCV?
"Less Synthetic Pesticides - Love the mintX smell, nice to know it's more natural."
"The price is right - includes things other companies charge extra for."
"You guys are local and offer same-day service - your customer service is great."
Rodent Prevention & Control With No Bugs
Once we inspect your home and assess the problem with rats or mice, the team at No Bugs can work with you to make a multifaceted attack. We offer a variety of rodent control solutions that include:
- Vehicle damage prevention: Trapping, basic construction to prevent garage entry, and tips to protect your vehicle’s wiring and interior
- Rodent exclusion: Basic construction to close off access to the home, attic, and interior structure through bocking points of entry
- Rodent trapping: Placement of traps in the attic, around yard perimeter, or inside the home or garage (on a case by case basis)
- Rodent Baiting: Use of rodent bait boxes around the property perimeter as needed to gain control of the rodent population
- Attic Clear Out: Clean out of carcasses and rodent droppings, soiled attic insulation, etc. (call our team for details on this service)
Rodent prevention and control combine to make a multi-part pest control service. Once your initial inspection and treatment are complete, our team schedules follow-ups as necessary to confirm that the treatment is successful.
The team of rodent control technicians at No Bugs Termite and Pest Control in Santa Clarita is happy to keep our customers informed about the habits of domestic rats and mice in our area. We offer knowledge of rodent activity in the surrounding environment so that you avoid potential infestation and damage in the future.