Because We’re Local Our Standard Service Includes Additional Pests!
No Additional Fees For:
Monthly, Bi-Monthly, and Quarterly Service With Assigned Days
- Our higher frequency of service requires less chemical needed to treat your property
- No more guessing or confusion with treatment days enjoy the comfort of a reliable pest control company
- No more wondering what days you need to leave your property available for proper treatment
Back-Pack Treatment Technology
- No trampled plants/flowers
- No broken landscape lighting
- Specifically designed for exterior yard treatments
- Particulate size allows for greater distribution and less chemical needed
- More precise application
- Lower water usage resulting in a lower eco footprint.
Is It Safe?
Not everything we come across in our daily lives that is considered organic is completely safe. Our approach to pest control is the safest program in the industry. We relive heavily on natural, organic products that are sometimes made from edible ingredients. Not all plant oils are completely safe. Oleander leaves are deadly toxic to humans much like poison oak and other “organic” plants.
Some synthetic products commonly used are completely benign to humans and pets such as common flea and tick solutions used on dogs. It’s not just what we use, it is also how we use it which makes us the safest approach in the industry. The biggest key to safety of any product you may encounter is exposure. Our treatment systems minimize exposure to your kids and your pets.
What Is Organic?
The term “organic” in regards to pest control, means anything derived directly from nature. Actual plant oils, tree extracts, and minerals are all included. Common ones include rosemary, mint, chrysanthemum, orange, cinnamon, neem, cedar oils and boric acid along with diatomaceous earth.
Green-low impact products are derived from natural products but have been altered to last longer and in some cases be safer to our customers and their pets.
Does It Work?
Organic pest control has always worked throughout the history of the earth. Most plants create their own natural pesticides to ward off attacks from insects. We are just utilizing nature’s pest defense systems and all of our services are guaranteed. While organic products provide excellent control some of them can dissipate quickly. Occasionally synthetic products can be used in start-ups or heavy infestations. Our highly trained award winning technicians are experts at controlling pests while minimizing impact.